Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fuzzy!


So the dishes are piling up in the sink, my voice is tired, I'm waking up with music running through my brain and I haven't eaten out of a can this much since, well, probably ever. This state of disarray can only mean one thing - I am deep in the heart of tech (aka hell) week, a solid four days of four hour rehearsals.

The best part of coming into tech week is realizing how badly you suck on Saturday and then how you totally rock by Wednesday. And then you get a day off to either forget it all or let everything gel. Then you are done. The only thing left is jumping off the cliff for performances.

I love it. It's what I do.

Please come and see the show!

A Warm Fuzzy Holiday
Presented by the Northland Chorale
Fri. Dec 12 at 7:30 pm
Sat. Dec 13 at 7:30 pm
Sun. Dec 14 at 2:30 pm

DL Parsons Theater at the Northglenn Rec Center
11801 Community Center Dr. in Northglenn
$12 for adults and $10 for seniors/kids

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your show was awesome!!!!!!