Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Link Roundup

An eclectic collection of links this week...
  • When I was in elementary school, I had two favorite educational films. One featured all sorts of things magnified into futuristic landscapes using an electron microscope and the other was super slow-mo film capturing various things like bullets being fired through an apple. This collection of high speed photographs clearly invokes the latter. Super sweet.
  • From the "who knew?" category: The World Beard and Mustache Championships
  • The best response I read to Clay Shirky's sexist rant against women. I am putting out the best response - not the link to Shirky's essay. If you want to read that drivel, you can find the link there.
  • The funniest thing I saw all week, hands down. Oh Stephen, is there nothing you won't do?
Happy weekend!

No comments: